ios5 on iphone 4, mms inbox full?

Reaction score
anyone getting this? it says i can't recieve messages cause my inbox is full... um deleting some mms doesn't help it. anyone know whats going on with this?:Shouting:

Reaction score
Yes and I solved it but didn't

So on friday night for the first time in 4 years and 4 versions of the iPhone I got the notification MMS full delete or won't rec... This was shortly after installing iOS5. I erased messages and pictures since I was close to full memory. It did not fix the problem. Finally I did my own suggestion to anyone who has trouble with an electronic device, turn it off and back on. Immediately after start up the missing texts arrived. I thought I had fixed it. The moment I sent another text I got the warning again. This time the off and on trick did not work.

P.S. for any one that is still getting some messages and thinks that they have a different problem, consider that iOS5 has iMessage which is different then normal MMS. Although I was not getting any other messages I could still receive texts from my fiance who has iPhone with iOS5 and iMessage turned on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.