Nhl..apple tv

Reaction score
So i read that the apple tv with the new update added NHL... I bought a Canadian apple tv, but live in taiwan. my account is in canada though..but i updated it and i did not get the NHL update. does anyone know if this is just a US thing.. if so..who in their right mind wouldnt put that on the apple tv Canada? is there anyway of getting it on my apple tv.

also.. what is the best/ yet still quick format to change AVI files to play on the apple tv. I have a mac.. but have winXHD that i got with a promo code. it is great because you can add more than one file at at time but bad because there are so many options to choose from.. i want it to have good quality but i also dont want it to take 3 hours for half hour show. any apple tv setting takes forever.. but the ipad settings work ok, look decent on the tv.. but terrible on the computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I'll check my ATV tomorrow and get back to you. I'd love to see the NHL on the ATV....

For the second part, Google the App Handbrake.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Im in the land of Australia and i got the NHL and the Wall Street on my ATV2 with the 4.4 update.
And ill +1 HandBrake for your needs

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.