Server 10.7.2 - Won't allow install

kj0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | iMac | iPhone | iPod | eMac
Hi All.

So I have attempted to update the Mac server from 10.7.1 to 10.7.2 without success. Fire I tried using Software update which fell over after it did the first couple of updates, but when it got to 10.7.2 it told me there there was no where it to save the file to. So to speed things up re-downloading I downloaded the combo update direct from Apple.com came down fine - Copied it onto the server and attempted to run it, all went well until it asked where I would like to install it. I get Server HD and Macintosh HD2. ( and The mounted update .dmg of course) however they all have Exclamation Marks on them and all say it does not meet the requirements.

The MacMini was bought 4 weeks ago so it is definitely brand new.

Cheers

OP
K

kj0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's what I am trying to install.

OP
K

kj0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK, What i found out is there MacAir '11 and MacMini Server '11 (Most recent) have different line of update's. So the combo update will not run. Software update is the only way to do it at the moment, but comes up with an error stopping me from "saving" the file to the machine. Anyone?>

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.