A little Help from Macfriends? 3Gs and IOS 5

Reaction score
Hi Gang, OK,I'm a newb to the forum.... I've always been fairly competent at getting Mac things solved but I am stumped here. I have an 09 iMac, OS10.7.2 LION, all current updates installed, just checked again. I went to sync my 3GS to the new software, it's starts out fine then I get a software could not be installed, internal error message.

Any Help here? Thanks in advance and sorry if the newb is asking in the wrong place.

John V

OP
J
Reaction score
No-one?

Wow ...80 views and no response?... But after 6 try's it finally took... now I have 4.8 Gig of "other" on my phone that wasn't there before.... I'm just bewildered.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks, sort of figured that after it hooked up.... the "other" dropped to .37 after the complete phone set up.

Reaction score
i get the same error. its because theres millions trying to update their devices (not just iphones, also ipads and ipod touches) to the new iOS5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.