FaceBook

Reaction score
Some forums I am on are merging to FaceBook. Gosh I sure hope that this site does not go in that direction. FB is not a forum website and the interface is not nearly as nice. The chat rooms in FB are also very very very lame compared to the chat rooms in some of the dating sites I am on. This site does not have a chat room, but if it did it would be far superior to that on FB. FB is a SOCIAL NETWORKING site, and I dont understand the logic of some admins.

I anna try and persuade the webmasters of some sites I am on of their foolish decisions. What can I say?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I don't like that idea either.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
While Mac-Forums has a presence on FaceBook (you can "like" us there and get additional content), we have absolutely no intention of ever moving the forum into Facebook... period.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Would it be too ironic if I liked this thread?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.