Invisible Sheild

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know if this actually works? I want something like that but I'm a little apprehensive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
i was actually thinking about getting the same thing. i remember finding the link for this off of another mac site...
it looks like it would work fine. what ipod were you gonna use it for? i was going to buy the screen shield for my mini.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'll be interested to hear how well you think it actually works. It does look interesting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 - The Latest And Greatest
get an iskin although there not see-through they are wiked,

www.iskin.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
I'm not sure how well those work but i can tell you i put something like that on the back of my 20GB iPod and it works great. Keeps it from getting scratched.

What i actually used is a screen cover for a PDA. My dad had some laying around because they come in packs of 10 or so so i took one and put it on the back of my iPod. It protects it pretty well and i would imagin that this would do just as well.

I might actually buy on of these but for right now i am good with my cheap one :) !!

Hope that helps a little.

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah, I think i'll buy it. For science's sake. Lol.

edit: btw, I'm getting it (as well as some Ice Creme) for the infamous black nano

edit2: watch the demo video, I would have completly dissmissed this if not for that video

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.