how to go back to 10.5 fron leopard

Reaction score
since i installed snow leopard i can't use my hp1315 all in one to scan with so i need to convert back to 10.5 how do i do that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
The only way is to do a compete reinstall of the OS. If you have your grey install dvd that came with your Mac ( presuming you have had Leopard installed on it when you got it) then shove them in and do a install like you did SL.
It also helps if you post your Machine Specs as well so we don't presume anything :)
If you haven't got the disks anymore you can ring  and maybe just maybe they will have some spare disks somewhere or you go on ebay and pay a premium price for them $100+ is what you will be looking at.
Are you sure there are no drivers for your HP ?? I would take a look but om out the door to work.
Good luck and I'm sure someone else will chime in where i left off

Cheers

OP
D
Reaction score
i tried doing this and it didn't work, one question when he says printer powered at logical places when are those logical places?
thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.