Bluetooth mouse availability?

L

lokerd

Hello. I did a search for this and only found a discusion about a possible Apple Wireless Mouse. Has anybody else found a source for a bluetooth mouse? The only item I have found is a Keyboard and Mouse combo at Bestbuy for $150! All I need is a mouse to go with my new 12" PB. Does a mouse exist yet?

Thanks!
Drew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
(dead link removed)

OP
L

lokerd

trpnmonkey41 said:
(dead link removed)

Thanks for the reply. Problem with the Apple mouse, is that I might as well as keep using the trackpad...I have several laptops...and I prefer the external mouse so I can have the scroll wheel etc.

After I posted the note, I did do a google search and found that they are selling the MS BlueTooth mouse by itself now, which is good...but that is one big mouse...and heavy. It is almost as big as the laptop! ;)

Shop our collection of keyboards - Microsoft Store

This is the one I was aware of with the keyboard for $150 at Bestbuy. I would still like to find something smaller, and less expensive.

Thanks!
Drew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
If you're going bluetooth you're going to spend some bucks.. that's the nature of bluetooth at this point.. the prices are slowly going down, but everything is still quite expensive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.