iPhone 4 reception

Reaction score
My first iPhone and in my home the reception is none, so is there any thing available to increase the reception? I had a Moto Tundra which the wife now has and we can use it all over the house, very disappointed. AT&T which I'm not giving up as I have had it since the bag phone days and have not been able to replace it at close to the cost.

OP
S
Reaction score
Here is AT&T's solution to poor home reception:

AT&T 3G MicroCell - Wireless Signal Booster - Wireless from AT&T

Good luck
Clay

Thanks for the info. I used the form on my on-line phone account to tell of no reception and got an email the next day with a phone # to call and after talking to 2 nice ladies I now have a 3G Microcell sitting on my puter desk and went from no bars to full bars. Only problem I had with activation was my primary address was a PO box and I guess the GPS couldn't match that up with my location (had to take the unit outside for it to lock-on) but when I changed it to my physical address I got activation. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.