iPhone 4S Sprint to Verizon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" Mid 2009 4GB 500GB 7200RPM, Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2010 8GB 750GB 7200RPM, iPhone 4
So here's my dilemma,
I currently have two separate phone lines, one with Verizon and one with Sprint. I am not available for an upgrade with Verizon but I am with Sprint. I originally had the Sprint line on a family members account and only had to pay $10 a month for unlimited everything, lucky me right? Well the coverage in my area SUCKED. So on my own I went and got a Verizon plan with MUCH better coverage and of course got the iPhone.

SO my question is, would their be a possibility that I can get the upgrade through Sprint and put the 4S on my Verzion account? I figure I can put the original phone I have back on the sprint line, and just sell my iPhone 4 that I have with verizon now to cover costs. They are both CDMA so would this work? Or am I just dreaming? O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i7 930 Hackintosh, 24GB RAM; 2011 13" MBA, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage; iPad2
Sadly, I think you're out of luck. However, you could buy the iPhone on Sprint, turn around and sell it and then buy the 4S on Verizon at full price. A lot of work I know, but you'd save a few pennies in the short term at least.

OP
aestheticxxlove
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" Mid 2009 4GB 500GB 7200RPM, Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2010 8GB 750GB 7200RPM, iPhone 4
Sadly, I think you're out of luck. However, you could buy the iPhone on Sprint, turn around and sell it and then buy the 4S on Verizon at full price. A lot of work I know, but you'd save a few pennies in the short term at least.

Figures! But thanks, I may just have to consider doing that..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.