I am an iOS switcher....

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
So I have just got my iPhone 4.
And I realised we dont really have a "must have" iOS app list! What should I download?!

So I'm putting it out there. the last time i had an iOS device it was version 1. Im sure alot of people have favourites that they want to share :)

My three suggestions:

Remote - wirelessly control itunes via wifi
Angry Birds - obviously
Doodle Jump - fun and addictive

Fire away ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" Mid 2009 4GB 500GB 7200RPM, Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2010 8GB 750GB 7200RPM, iPhone 4
So I have just got my iPhone 4.
And I realised we dont really have a "must have" iOS app list! What should I download?!

So I'm putting it out there. the last time i had an iOS device it was version 1. Im sure alot of people have favourites that they want to share :)

My three suggestions:

Remote - wirelessly control itunes via wifi
Angry Birds - obviously
Doodle Jump - fun and addictive

Fire away ;)

I am ADDICTED to the Glow Puzzle App!

Reaction score
Weather + is a great app, I'm always using maclife, engadget, a bunch of photo apps. And contract killer.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If you need a Multi Chat client (Does them all) then for sure try IM+. There free and pay. I liked it enough to pay.

I will see what else I can think of.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.