iPhone 4S Shipping?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Mine's In Transit with a layover in Knoxville....No way I'm getting tomorrow by COB

Where is yours going? Mine came from Louisville, KY earlier today and just landed (7:30 PM EAST) in Columbus, OH so check your tracking and maybe an update soon. Mine has to make it to Erie, PA tomorrow and I am thinking it will so I would bet on you getting it tomorrow as well.

Reaction score
Atlanta....and if I recall, UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday, so I'm looking at Monday earliest if it doesn't show up tomorrow.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Ordering our 2 phones now... adding my line - so taking forever. Have a feeling we'll be looking at a few weeks before they show up.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Ordering our 2 phones now... adding my line - so taking forever. Have a feeling we'll be looking at a few weeks before they show up.

Why didn't you pre order?

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Why didn't you pre order?

Wasn't sure if I was going to get one - I have another phone through work - but decided tonight to make the leap. Plus - it's the wife's birthday next week (as she reminded me) - so figured we'd both upgrade to iPhones. :)

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wasn't sure if I was going to get one - I have another phone through work - but decided tonight to make the leap. Plus - it's the wife's birthday next week (as she reminded me) - so figured we'd both upgrade to iPhones. :)

Ah no wonder. Did you forget, so she dropped a huge hint? :p

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ah no wonder. Did you forget, so she dropped a huge hint? :p

Hehe - well - worse than that - she was chatting with my brother on FB status and my mom chimed in on his status and said happy early birthday - and I made the mistake of saying - "it's your birthday next week??" :Blushing:

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hehe - well - worse than that - she was chatting with my brother on FB status and my mom chimed in on his status and said happy early birthday - and I made the mistake of saying - "it's your birthday next week??" :Blushing:

Wow so you totally gave it away. >_<" There is no going back after that. :p

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow so you totally gave it away. >_<" There is no going back after that. :p

Hehe - yeah pretty much. :D Now she's pulling the "this doesn't count as my birthday present - because you didn't even know it was my birthday" - lol. Of course, I always tell her - I don't have to remember since invariably, she'll drop a hint a few days before the date. :Angry-Tongue:

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hehe - yeah pretty much. :D Now she's pulling the "this doesn't count as my birthday present - because you didn't even know it was my birthday" - lol. Of course, I always tell her - I don't have to remember since invariably, she'll drop a hint a few days before the date. :Angry-Tongue:

Well I think it's a great gift. Even if you totally forgot what date her B-day is. Don't let her get too spoiled. :p

Reaction score
Out for Delivery at 4:27am.....I'm impressed even though I've yet to see my precious....lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Just got my 32gb white iPhone4S from the att store since the line at my Apple store was RIDICULOUSLY long. Got in line at 6am. Was 7th in line. I'm loving the camera! I haven't really figured out how to make Siri useful yet.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just got my 32gb white iPhone4S from the att store since the line at my Apple store was RIDICULOUSLY long. Got in line at 6am. Was 7th in line. I'm loving the camera! I haven't really figured out how to make Siri useful yet.

I'm sure you will think of something eventually. I already have plans for Siri. :p

It finally came in the mail!. Playing with now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
So I've got a story that is amusing now after the fact... I got home from work to find the expected delivery missed notice. So I go inside and call the number on the back to change deliver to in store pick up. I get a dumb automated thing and says I can pick it up tonight and to tell it my phone number so every time I said my number it did not get it right and i kept repeating until eventually it no longer asked for my number. So i figured screw it I will just go get it now. So once outside I turn around to lock my deadbolt on my apt. door and realize my keys were locked in the apartment because my door knob was locked from the inside. So after all that mess and waiting for the landlord to come let me in, I get a call from UPS saying I can come get it tonight between 8 and 8:30... So that was my iPhone story lol Not fun at the time because I was in quite a panic trying to get my phone ASAP. But now just a few more minutes till I can leave and go get it! Try and top that lol

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So I've got a story that is amusing now after the fact... I got home from work to find the expected delivery missed notice. So I go inside and call the number on the back to change deliver to in store pick up. I get a dumb automated thing and says I can pick it up tonight and to tell it my phone number so every time I said my number it did not get it right and i kept repeating until eventually it no longer asked for my number. So i figured screw it I will just go get it now. So once outside I turn around to lock my deadbolt on my apt. door and realize my keys were locked in the apartment because my door knob was locked from the inside. So after all that mess and waiting for the landlord to come let me in, I get a call from UPS saying I can come get it tonight between 8 and 8:30... So that was my iPhone story lol Not fun at the time because I was in quite a panic trying to get my phone ASAP. But now just a few more minutes till I can leave and go get it! Try and top that lol

All that effort just for a Phone. :p

I'm glad that I wasn't a hostage of Fedex today. They came at around 11:00 AM. I saw the Fedex guys from my room upstairs so needless to say I was already at the door when he rang the door bell. ^-^"

I spent like almost an hour putting on the protective screen and the bumper.

Reaction score
I, on the other hand, waited until literally I had to leave the house to have the UPS truck pull up at 2:56pm.....my nephew actually went to the Sprint store and got his with relative ease and activated by noon.

Cool thing my Zagg leather back came in the mail 20 minutes later. Life is good...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.