iPhone 4S Shipping?

Reaction score
I'm super-duper excited to get my 4S! I skipped out on buying a 4 because I was hard-bent on wanting to get the white one, and only the white one, and by the time it was released I gave up because iPhone "5"/4S was being brought up.

To me this is going to be a brand new phone. Yew :D

Good luck everyone with yours! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Got a shipment notification from Verizon this afternoon. I did not get any other info from them other than the confirmation and this last notice of shipment.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Got a shipment notification from Verizon this afternoon. I did not get any other info from them other than the confirmation and this last notice of shipment.

The anticipation is killing me slowly. I've been refreshing the fedex page like every 10 minutes or so. They gave me the tracking code but it still isn't in the system.

I heard that some people got their 4G iPhones a day early last time. Hopefully that's the case this time around.

My Element Vapor COMP just came and I'm staring at. Can't open it cause waiting for the iPhone to put it on. >_<"

I'm super-duper excited to get my 4S! I skipped out on buying a 4 because I was hard-bent on wanting to get the white one, and only the white one, and by the time it was released I gave up because iPhone "5"/4S was being brought up.

To me this is going to be a brand new phone. Yew :D

Good luck everyone with yours! :D

New for me too. Considering I'm upgrading from the first generation iPhone. :p

Reaction score
Rather exciting, isn't it? :)

I have a 3GS at the moment, and what with all the dropping, smashing, jailbreaking, toying with, it's on it's last string so when I can get my hands onto a 4S I'm jumping for it. hehe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
The anticipation is killing me slowly. I've been refreshing the fedex page like every 10 minutes or so. They gave me the tracking code but it still isn't in the system. :p

Same here, but the phone isn't even for me and I'm still excited! The lovely wife gets the first 4S in the household. My tracking is not updated either, and probably won't be until the middle of the night.

Can't wait to see your Element case in use. :D

Reaction score
Ah, where do I find a lovely husband that'll buy me my iDevices? :p

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Rather exciting, isn't it? :)

I have a 3GS at the moment, and what with all the dropping, smashing, jailbreaking, toying with, it's on it's last string so when I can get my hands onto a 4S I'm jumping for it. hehe.

It exciting, I don't think I have been this excited since my HS graduation. :p

Same here, but the phone isn't even for me and I'm still excited! The lovely wife gets the first 4S in the household. My tracking is not updated either, and probably won't be until the middle of the night.

Can't wait to see your Element case in use. :D

I already took some pics of the package of the case. Haven't opened it though. I can see the back plate and it looks awesome. It is soft and velvety. :p I know it comes with a screen protector too but I want something that has antiglare and smudge, and scratch proof.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Haven't really heard of any early deliveries here in US? My tracking says it is in Kentucky, I live in PA so should be here Friday, was hoping maybe today after the news in Germany

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Verizon just sent me the magical Email The iphone will soon be in the building woot!!!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Haven't really heard of any early deliveries here in US? My tracking says it is in Kentucky, I live in PA so should be here Friday, was hoping maybe today after the news in Germany

Well i'm in SolCal and mine is apparently in Fort Worth, Texas. /sigh

Verizon just sent me the magical Email The iphone will soon be in the building woot!!!

You lucky...[fill in the rest]. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->

Probably a lot of 4S's in Kentucky. Mine was there this morning too, and it is on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Probably a lot of 4S's in Kentucky. Mine was there this morning too, and it is on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

Mine says I should get it on Friday by 3:00 PM. Now I get to stake out the house until then. >_<"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Mine says I should get it on Friday by 3:00 PM. Now I get to stake out the house until then. >_<"

No kidding! It would suck to come home and find a notice on the door. I hate being held hostage by delivery guys, but it is worth it for Apple toys. ;D

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No kidding! It would suck to come home and find a notice on the door. I hate being held hostage by delivery guys, but it is worth it for Apple toys. ;D

LOL hostage. That's an interesting way to look at the situation.

Aye it will be totally worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am planing on finding a notice on the door when I get home from work at 5:30PM and going to the UPS store and picking it up. That worked out that way when I got my iPod touch a few years back so planning on the same.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am planing on finding a notice on the door when I get home from work at 5:30PM and going to the UPS store and picking it up. That worked out that way when I got my iPod touch a few years back so planning on the same.

That's a good idea. Fedex has something similar to that on their website. You can just direct it to the closes one near your house and pick it up apparently.

I think I'll take my chances and be a "hostage" for one day. :p

I'm sad there is already iPhone 4S reviews on youtube. They aren't of good quality either. T_T"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm sad there is already iPhone 4S reviews on youtube. They aren't of good quality either. T_T"

Yeah, I have been surprised by the lack of quality in the reviews.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, I have been surprised by the lack of quality in the reviews.

Can't blame them since it's probably their first review. Trying not to think about my 4S phone that is on the way here now. If I did I think I wouldn't be able to sit still for 5 minutes. Would be jumping up and running up and down the stairs like a hyper active child. :p

Reaction score
Mine's In Transit with a layover in Knoxville....No way I'm getting tomorrow by COB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.