iphone5 be available on Verizon?

Reaction score
hi,all.
Does anyone know when the iPhone5 will be available, specifically on Verizon? I am holding out on my upgrade for 5 but
g.php
have no idea when it's suppose to come out?

Reaction score
:Confused: you know the iphone 4s just came out right? every question you asked would be pure speculation at this point. im sure people could give you a guess but man the 4s doesnt come out till the 14th. I would have to said that verizon will get the iphone 5 and it will probably come out next year but man i am just guessing. what phone do you have now? and welcome to the forums!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
hi,all.
Does anyone know when the iPhone5 will be available, specifically on Verizon? I am holding out on my upgrade for 5 but
g.php
have no idea when it's suppose to come out?

Since my Chrystal Ball is in the shop for repairs, I'll make an educated guess:

The iPhone 5 will be released approximately whenever Apple decides to release it. Not on second before and certainly not one second after. In addition, based on the fact that the iPhone 4s is available on AT&T, VZW and Sprint at the same time I am willing to conjecture that the next iPhone (be it an iPhone 5 or whatever) will follow the same pattern, perhaps adding T-Mo to it's list of cell carriers as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.