Classic Not Working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
A few months ago I upgraded to Tiger and have not been able to boot OS 9 Classic. The boot window appears, but it freezes and doesn't load.I probably just need to reinstall it, but I was curious to see if anybody had any suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I have the same problem. Ive given up on it and just used OS X apps.

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Benjamindaines said:
I have the same problem. Ive given up on it and just used OS X apps.

did you try a reinstall?

L

lil

Not that I can boot OS 9 on the PowerBook 12" here, installing classic seemed to of seriously FUBAR-ed my PowerBook in the past on Tiger.

So much so I leave well alone now which is a tremendous shame, but given it mullered my PowerBook twice in the space of three days, and I mean really badly -- I do not wish to go there again as this has been running sweet as a nut since I had it sorted and removed classic for the past month and a half or so.

Vicky :flower:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.