iPad sale preperation issues.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 6,2 / iMac 17" 2009, iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4
I hope this is in the appropriate area. I have an iPad 1 that I gave to my wife on JB on 4.3.1. She now has a MacBookAir so I want to sell it. She did not follow my instructions and download TU and save her blobs (Figured this out last night) :Angry:

Anyway, is there anyway for me to keep this iPad as it on 4.3.1 but still wipe it clean to sell it? I have tried many things but to no avail. If I restore it to 4.3.4 or 4.3.5 we all know it will be worth much less to someone. Any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: And I mean besides manually deleting email accounts and apps etc. I already did that, I just dont want her e-mail address to pop up when the next owner try's to buy an app.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 6,2 / iMac 17" 2009, iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4
Never mind. I found an amazing article that would let you go from 4.3.5 even in you DONT have your blobs saved! Too freaking cool.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.