Microsoft Office Mac 2011 Home & Bussiness issues.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a problem using the office outlook Mac 2011. when i writing an email to the another user using windows platform and microsoft office 2003 sbe, the users received the email with the small font but from the other user's (also using windows platform and office 2003) is no problem with the normal font that i set it. The user that having the problem do not have any problem with the font size when received email from the other user's who is using in platform windows and any microsoft office.

please help!!!!!

Thank you.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post is a bit confusing but from what I gather.... It's not your problem with Outlook, it's theirs. Office 2003 is 2 versions behind the latest Office 2010 for Windows - some adjustments are going to have to be made on their end.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.