Just got a mac?

Reaction score
i recently bought a mac and i can't seem to watch this video. ³²°¡ÁÖ³ó¾Æ±³È¸
I can watch this video perfectly on my pc but on my mac it comes out as grey bar can anyone help me fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If I was able to log in to the site, I could test to see if the video displayed for me or not. I suspect that the video might be a WMV which is why you can watch it on your PC. You probably need to download and install Flip4Mac which is an add on to QT and will allow you to watch them. Give it a try. Download from here.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Please, what Mac did you purchase? What OS Version is installed? Without that it's hard to help.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
When I go to that url Google Chrome pops up this. I went no farther.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
scdeaf.com contains content from ¿ù»ê¾ÆÆ®¼¾ÅÍ, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified ¿ù»ê¾ÆÆ®¼¾ÅÍ that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on ¿ù»ê¾ÆÆ®¼¾ÅÍ, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.