Iphone4s Siri

Reaction score
Hi... I am wondering about something on Siri... It is a voice command kind of software so what would happen if for example 3 IP4S users use their Siri at the same time on the train or bus side by side.. Do Siri know which command is actually coming from it's "owner"????

Sorry for my poor English if there is any....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
Just like the person you're talking to on the phone has no problem picking your voice out from all of the background noise. Maybe if the three people were in a huddle it would have trouble making out what everyone is saying, but so would a person talking to you on the phone.

OP
B
Reaction score
Ic... Thx... I saw from the intro video that Siri could read and reply text by speech.... Will this feature work for other messenger other then IMessage maybe like Whatsapp??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Not sure about 3rd party apps but who knows, maybe down the road developers will be allows to integrate it into there apps. But as of right now, we'll know more next Friday. :)

I cant wait to try it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.