Problems my mac

Reaction score
I have a problem with my mac, the thing is that I was searching for a data analysis program for my mac, I found one and I installed it. Before the installation of the program was about to begin, the program itself asked me for permission to install a package called rosetta, so I installed it and the data analysis program was finally installed. Then when I went to write a e-mail, I found that every time that pressed the "space" button, the scroll of the page it was activated towards down, in addition every time when I pushed the "delete" button it caused to return the previous page. The problem it is still happening so any kind of help would be good, cause I can't find the cause of this.

I.M.O.G.

Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I believe Mac's are meant to be admired, not owned
You've posted in the forum feedback section, but your question is probably best answered in the OSX or apps forum. I've reported your post so a moderator can move your post into the best section to get your question answered. :)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Moved thread to more appropriate location. Question is not related to "Community Suggestions & Feedback".

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.