Upgrading to iPhone 4s or waiting for iPhone 5?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz i5 with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
I currently am using a non smart phone. It's on the version network and dubbed "LG Cosmos Touch". I prefer to call it "the most useless piece of poop to ever exist". Why you may ask?

-The touch screen SUCKS. Not responsive at all, and irritating.
-The processor is very slow and when your texting, you can finish hitting the buttons and then watch for the next 20 seconds as it is still typing what you entered.
-The keyboard is odd. Not a fan
-Sometimes when you open it up, the screen flickers black then works normally.
-It refuses to text certain numbers. You can enter it in correctly ect and send it, but the other phone never receives it.

Pretty much a piece of poop. So, I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 4 like 5 months ago. But decided I would wait until the new one came out. I feel obligated to buy such a nice phone! I can't wait to get my paws on it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
I dunno yet. The new 4Gs is tempting. Especially since I'm still using a first gen iPhone. :p

With a cracked screen. ^-^ Still works so we will see.

Haha, same here. Except my 1st get has a line of dead pixels instead of a crack.

My motto is, if it still works, why replace it? I'm just gonna use it until it dies. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.