Print Wireless w/ G4 Powerbook and PC Laptop

R

riggstfl

I am lost, and need some help!

I have Mac G4 Powerbook and PC laptop and I have a HP Printer. I want to be able to print to the printer from either machine wirelessly. I know that I couldn't find my HP Drivers for my MAC so I dont know if my MAC will print off of it, the PC does.

Anyways. I wanna set up my printer in a room and have the laptops print to it wirelessly. I am willing to buy another printer if I have to (not too expensive tho..any suggestions). So what do I need to make this work. Someone told me I need a print router?

Please help! LOL

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
I am on a g4 ibook and print wirelessly to an hp1394 using airport express. Apple and hp are 100% compatible. I can't figure out how to get the wife's gateway pc to print wirelessly. You don't need a print router. If you have airport express, all it entails is connecting the usb from the printer to the airport express station.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.