game controller ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27" 3.2GHz core i3. iphone 5. iPod classic 160g. macbook air 13" . apple tv.
Hi does anybody know of a good game controller for the mac. I bought vice city but find it difficult to control with keyboard, is there a ps3 type bluetooth one out there maybe that other mac games would use ?

OP
f1mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27" 3.2GHz core i3. iphone 5. iPod classic 160g. macbook air 13" . apple tv.
ok thanks ill give it a go.

OP
f1mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
any tips on setting it up i have tried but the mac can't find it ??

Reaction score
any tips on setting it up i have tried but the mac can't find it ??

ok you first plug the controller in with USB then you get the flashing lights on the controller, leave it for like 5 seconds the unplug it once the lights stop flashing hit the PS button on the controller and it should pair with your mac right away, if it doesn't work restart your mac and do it again it'll work that time.

OP
f1mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok thanks ill give that a try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.