what are some good navigation apps for ios?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
I previously owned the all versions of the iPhone. I had a iPhone 4 right after it launched but took it back because I changed carriers.

Nevertheless, I currently have the new galaxy s epic 4G touch, on sprint. However if the rumors are true and sprint is getting the iPhone, I'm.looking to exchange my epic 4g touch for one.
(
But before I do that, I was wondering if someone can tell me if there's a comparable navigation app for the iPhone like that of Google maps for android? When I had my iPhone, I did have the navigan navigation app. But I haven't used that in while. So have no idea how it is now.

So if someone can chime in, that'll be great.

Thanks

Reaction score
Navigation apps for Ios

You should check out waze. Coverage is not perfect yet but it's getting better every day. It's free!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Waze is a really good app, and you can't beat free. If you're willing to pay, I found that motion-x gps offers great navigation on the cheap.

Reaction score
"Maps" is stock on the iPhone. "Navigon" works fine for me on land, iNavx on the water.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.