How to unlock an iPhone please ....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
Hi i am trying to help a very good friend of mine, i hope someone here can point me in the right direction.

He has a JailBroken phone which is locked to O2 , he would like to be able to put in it, a Tesco Sim Card that he currently uses in a Nokia phone.

It seems that O2 is charging him £10 extra a month for an internet access 'bolt on", which he can get on his Tesco Sim for nothing, it comes as standard with Tesco, which is incidentally what i also get with my Tesco Sim card fitted in a HTC Desire.

He has been to a few "unlocking" shops, which have obviously baffled him with science and told him it will have to go back to O2 to be unlocked which would cost him upwards of £65 !!!!, surely there has to be an easier and cheaper way of doing this ???

Can anyone help please.

As for me i have a Mac Book Pro 15" early 2011, i hope father christmas will bring me an iPhone 5 !, my HTC's battery life is simply awful, i have to charge it every single night, really stupid.

tim

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
bloomin heck buddy, that does seem to be the answer, thanks.

I shall report back when i know more.

tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.