zoom to or maximise a locked (unresizable) app

Reaction score
Is there some application that can zoom to an app (similar to the method ctrl scroll uses) easily to fill the screen vertically/horizontally? Or is there an app that can force maximise/fullscreen an app that can't by default?

The app i'm trying to do this with is DeSmuME-cli which is unresizable and ctrl scrolling to zoom is really annoying esp because touching an edge of the screen causes it to move =_=. And it's really hard to position it :S

The default size of DeSmuME-cli is so frkn small......:(

BetterTouchTool doesn't work btw :S

OP
M
Reaction score
Right now this is I'm doing to achieve the effect I want:

1.png

ctrl scroll zoomed to this

2.png

As you can see it's not the most efficient way of going about it and having to do this everytime I switch back to the emulator is really tiresome. :S Also the cursor is still present :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Apparently, fullscreen is already in DeSmuME.
"Fullscreen is already built-in: hold the ALT key and press ENTER."

OP
M
Reaction score
Apparently, fullscreen is already in DeSmuME.
"Fullscreen is already built-in: hold the ALT key and press ENTER."

I'm not using DeSmuME, I'm using DeSmuME-CLI, which is being developed by another person. The CLI version doesn't nearly have as much features as the official release, such as full screen (or simply resizing it for that matter =_=) but it's a lot faster and it's sound emulation is a lot better because it's 64-bit.

That is why I'm searching for an external program to make up for it's lack of features. :S Thanks for the reply though :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.