Design for safari

N

nashdesign

Having problems with underlined links in safari using show and hide action in Golive, have a look in Safari, www.nashdesign.com

Works fine in IE5x

Any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Where are you wanting the underlined links? Im not going to be able to help you with GoLive, but I will be able to give you css code that will take care of the problem.. whatever it may be :)

OP
N

nashdesign

Murlyn said:
Where are you wanting the underlined links? Im not going to be able to help you with GoLive, but I will be able to give you css code that will take care of the problem.. whatever it may be :)
I was not wanting underlines links but just the show and hide to work properly with now underlines

If you are able to send the code for this it would be great

thanks

malcolm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok Im not sure what you are saying... are you talking about the visibility command in css with visible and hidden definitions? Or.. Im a bit confused about what you are asking.. do you have a site that you know of that it works on that way I can take a look at it and know exactly what you are talking about? Or could you explain it further?

Thanks!

OP
M

Madmacs

I think he wants it so that links get underlined on mouse-over, but are not underlined when just viewing them. A javascript code can do that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok this site isn't open to the public yet, so don't sign up or anything like that, but I want to give you an example and see if that's what you want:

tp://hawaii.hawaiihealthguide.com/directory/categories.htm?dirID=1(outdated link removed)

Then put your mouse over any of the middle categories..

OP
J

Jetroza

use this:

a {
text-decoration: none;
}

a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}

obviously you can add your own colours ect, but you get the "hover" thing right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.