iTunes problems

Reaction score
hi there, yesterday I connected my iPhone to iTunes and began to sync. after a few minutes of waiting i noticed that it skipped from stage 2 of 5 to "finished sync". This devastated me because I just bought a few new CDs that I was planning on transferring through, i even double checked that the box (sync music) was on.
I took my iPad out, and connected it up, to my surprise it synced perfectly.
So what could the problem be? why my iPad but not my iPhone? It transfers Apps ok but not music.:Confused:
wondering how I can resolve the problem : THX:|

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
So in the Music tab, you have it set to sync all of your music or a playlist or what?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
OK..dumb question..does the size of your entire library exceed what's available on the iPhone? If that's not an issue, uncheck the "sync entire library" option, then hit sync which should essentially take all of the songs out, now re-check it and sync again and see if a fresh sync will get all the contents back on there..

Looks like something is out of step with the sync'ing process..

OP
T
Reaction score
ive still got 15+ gb left, so thats not an issue. i tried what you said but it still ain't working.
i noticed that during and after the sync the symbol where the eject button is, tells me that its still going. and when i press the eject button/symbol it says "do you want to cancel sync and eject".

OP
T
Reaction score
YES!!!! i got it working. it was just a time gap, computer must have been thinking or somthing. so i left it for 20-30 minutes and walla it started working.
im so glad, thx very much for the suggestions :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.