quicktime player

Reaction score
I am running a 2011 mbp with snow leopard and just have a standard quicktime player installed. when I view videos they are in a small video box plus I cannot download any of these videos. Do I need to upgrade my quicktime player so I can see videos full screen plus download anytype of video. would appreciate any ideas. thanks

OP
P
Reaction score
I should add I have quicktime player app and it states its version 10.0 if that helps for any response. Do I need a full version of quick time?

OP
P
Reaction score
A sports website allows you to download videos of games past and they provide icons either quicktime or windows media in low res or hi res that you can click on to view the video. when i click on the qt icon i can view the video but there is no option to dl it. also when viewing the video it is small and have found no way to view it full screen. am wondering if it is cause of my qt player capabilities.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.