Changing Folders in Snow Leopard

Reaction score
Hey all:

I am new to the forums so thanks in advance for what I am sure will be a splendid experience. I currently am using a Macbook Pro 2.26 Intel with Snow Leopard. I have become a bit bored with the standard UI so I have decided to "black out" my mac to make my experience more ascetically pleasing to my own subjective tastes.

So my question: I downloaded a set of folder icons (.incs files, specifically the Mica folders icons) for the system folders and so on and I cannot figure out how to change all of the folders icons at once. I have to imagine that there is a way to do such a thing but cannot seem to find that information on my own. Thanks again for the fantastic barrage of information that I am sure this community will yield.

OP
B
Reaction score
I chose the word, "ascetically" intentionally, as in something having the character of simplicity, thus to refer to my own desire to have something "simple and pleasing" to my own subjective tastes; I am aware of the stark difference between the aforementioned term and "aesthetic" as well. I suppose there are other places I can ask questions without random vacuous assertions being made.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I chose the word, "ascetically" intentionally, as in something having the character of simplicity, thus to refer to my own desire to have something "simple and pleasing" to my own subjective tastes; I am aware of the stark difference between the aforementioned term and "aesthetic" as well. I suppose there are other places I can ask questions without random vacuous assertions being made.

Sorry for that. The post has been removed. Again sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.