itunes pass

Reaction score
what is iTunes Season Pass will this save me buying a lot itunes gift cards as I downloade a lot of music movies and tv shows or do itunes do a Unlimited download package ?

Andrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
An iTunes Season Pass is where you buy all episodes in a TV Show Season for a packaged price (less than each episode individually).

As far as buying lots in iTunes you can just charge a debit or crdit card with your purchases or just buy iTunes cards. You don't say where you live but in the UK they sell iTunes cards up to £100.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
And on top of what mrplow posted, but here in Australia there is ALWAYS discounts on iTunes cards
Like retailers will sell $40 for $30 or 2 $50 for $80. Look online as well for these deals.

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
The pass, allows the download of the episode automatically once it has been aired in the location specified. e.g. say Lost for example has been shown on primetime on monday it then automatically down loads to your itunes on tuesday morning (so long as your computer os connected to the web of course).

This is what happened to me when i did it for my wife with an English drama i bought.

J

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.