Looking for Program to Record Internal Sound for Language Learning Program

Reaction score
Hello, I been looking around and can't find a program that I am totally satisfied with yet; so I figured I would ask you guys. I ended up buying the Learning Japanese program app, though I am not able to sit at the computer as much as I like to. So I am needing a program that I could convert all the files into mp3's so then I could put on my iPod and crash course through out the day. If you guys know of any free program then please let me know.

Arigatou gozaimasu!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As long as the CDs or DVDs are not copy protected by any method of DRM, you can import them into iTunes and from iTunes create an MP3 version which you can import to your iPod.

While you're at it, please read our Sticky on DVD and Blue Ray ripping. LINK

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
yep. if its a CD, just use iTunes. DVD - we can't help you here unless they have an open license, which I doubt.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.