Screen Grabber 2 alternatives or a all around better application?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
I have screen grabber 2 which i use to create thumbs of videos. but for some reason is doesn't work with .wmv formats. is there a similar application out there that will do this for .wmv? or even a app that does a chunk of media formats no problem?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
If Screen Grabber is a screen capture App then i can think of 2 that could help you.
Skitch - Fast screen capture, image editing and sharing!
TechSmith | Jing, instant screenshots and screencasts, home

Cheers

not sure if what your suggesting does this:

Rec22009mkv_thumbs_20100411_082619.jpg

although they used windows media classic, screen grabber does this type of screens. however some formats doe not work. does skitch or jing do this type of work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Skitch doesn't and not sure about Jing . . . .
Surprised Quick Time doesn't have a feature like this.
Hope someone else pops in with a answer for you.

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Well I'm all out of ideas.
If you do happen to find one, please return with a link just in case another down the track has the same issues.

Cheers

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well I'm all out of ideas.
If you do happen to find one, please return with a link just in case another down the track has the same issues.

Cheers

will do, but as of now i am still looking myself :(

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
any other ideas fellow macforum users?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.