Need help in objective C

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air 11", 64 GB, Intel core i5, 1.6 GHz, OSX Lion 10.7
Hi

I am making an app with different views. Till now I have added 2 views. First view is the home screen which has a single button and some images. Pressing button on first view navigates to the second view. Second view has 6 buttons. Now what I want to do is when I press any button on second view, it navigates to the third view. Each button on second view has to show different data. I don't want 6 different views, instead I want a single third view but it should show only that particular data respective to the button pressed on second view.
How can it be done??

Thanks
PC

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air 11", 64 GB, Intel core i5, 1.6 GHz, OSX Lion 10.7
Please help me with the code...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
There is a forum down below specifically for iOS development - you can see here:

iOS Development - Mac-Forums.com

You'll find more answers to dev questions there.

In terms of how to do what you want - the easiest way is to do your layout for what is meant to be where then pass the data to be displayed to the view controller and have the view controller render it and/or remove/add controls/interface components that you may need if layout is significantly different other then just text or images.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thread moved to correct forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.