Mail Smart Folders

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Hey guys, been pretty busy and hence inactive here at MF! I've moved out of the house just this past Sunday and have started here at University. Things are going great here. :)

I was dinking around with my .edu email account, and have it set up to forward to my gmail address within Mail.app. I get tons of emails daily from my professors about assignments and stuff, and it's easy to sort through it all, but would be even easier to do with a smart mailbox!

Most of the email addresses are "[email protected]", so is there a way I can use a wildcard with smart mailboxes to organize these emails into one place? Like this perhaps?

Click for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

Thanks guys, miss being able to be on here as often as I was able to!

Take care,

Moss

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Don't even need the *.

just leave the @onid.orst.edu in the box

OP
Moss
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Don't know why I didn't just try that myself. Everything seems to be working okay now. Thanks, Bob!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.