Drop Box

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
Heard a lot about the advantages of 'drop box' and the ability to share info from one computer to another, wirelessly.

Is this correct and if so, can anyone advise how to set it up?

i have tried, but alas it has beaten me. I have gone through the computer preferences and through permissions etc but it doesn't seem to give me access
to my MBP to my MB. :\

Thanks in advance

J

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
It's correct, yes. I use it all the time.
There's a tutorial on the website and instructions included when you download. You need to download and install it on all computers that you want to use it on, but once set up, it's a doddle to use.

Dropbox - Tour - Simplify your life

OP
j0nb0y32
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
Kevriano - Many thanks.

i have also noticed that this query may be i the wrong forum, apologies in advance if it is.

J

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.