Touches Win+R et équivalence

Reaction score
Bonjour,

Je connais encore assez mal l'environnement MAC et j'aurai donc une petite question.
Est-il possible de capturer l'appui sur les touches clavier Windows + R (ce qui correspond sous Windows à la fenêtre d'exécution rapide) et d'y fournir une équivalence sur Mac. Doit-on faire cela au niveau d'une configuration système, l'installation d'un logiciel déjà existant ou le développement d'un deamon particulier (le développement ne me fait pas peur si c'est le cas, mais je me pose déjà la question de la faisabilité).

Merci par avance pour votre aide dans ma quête à éclaircir tout cela !

Mamacoco

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
(This is the Google Translation.)

Hello,

I know the environment badly enough so I will have a Mac and a small question.
Is it possible to capture the keyboard keys are pressed Windows + R (corresponding to the window in Windows run faster) and to provide an equivalent on Mac. Should we do this at a system configuration, installation of software already existing or development of a particular daemon (development does not scare me if it does, but I already poses the question of feasibility).

Thank you in advance for your help in my quest to sort that out!

Mamacoco

OP
M
Reaction score
Oops sorry, I wrote in French, my mistake.
Thank you for the translation dtravis7.

Reaction score
Hi there! What you need to run scripts or command line stuff is the Terminal. The shortcut I can think of it hitting command+space which will bring up Spotlight in the upper right corner. Type "Term" and you should see the Terminal popping up and being highlighted. Press enter and voila :)

Hope that helps!

I use that same work flow to open any App I need. way faster than switching to the mouse or trackpad :)

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Dekan,

Yeah ok, thank you for your answer.
But I have to use the Win + R shortcut, it is any way to trap it and convert in command + space or anything else ? Developing a deamon maybe ?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you're just looking to open up Spotlight with Windows + R, go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Spotlight > and change the "Show Spotlight search field" to the right key combination. In OS X, the command key is the equivalent to the Windows key so you can make it ⌘R (just push that combination when you're editing it).

En Francais:

Si vous cherchez juste à ouvrir Spotlight avec Windows + R, allez dans Préférences Système > Clavier > Raccourcis clavier > Spotlight > et changer le "champ Afficher Spotlight recherche" à la bonne combinaison clé. Sous OS X, la touche de commande est l'équivalent à la touche Windows de sorte que vous pouvez faire ⌘ R (il suffit de pousser cette combinaison quand vous l'édition).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.