Lion PDF Printer Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27 (11,3), 32GB RAM, 480GB SSD, 2 TB HD, Logitech Mac KB, Trackpad, 2 USB ext HDD (8 tb)
I have encountered a real problem with the Print function within Lion. I printed an important document, saved as a PDF file. Today I needed a page from that file, and I find to my surprise that the entire file printed as contact page (all pages are shown as ONE single page) and I cannot print out each single page. Is there a work-around to undo this? I do not have the original file as I thought I had it backed up.

I have never encountered this before. All previous PDF printing with the Lion Print function have given me a file with each page as a separate PDF page.

:Confused:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to appropriate forum. "iOS and Apps" is for mobile devices.

Reaction score
PDF Printing Problems in Lion

I converted to Lion a few weeks ago and all seemed well. However, today I cannot print to a PDF file at all.

This applies to Word 14.1.3(110805), Excel 14.1.3(110805) and Open Office 3.2.1 (OOO320m18 Build:9502).

I have tried several different files and all seem to have the same problem.

Does anyone have an answer?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.