Snow Leopard doesn't work well

Reaction score
Hi, I`ve some problems, at first; my iTunes doesn`t work, if I open it and click on something it writes "iTunes quit unexpectly". I tried to install some new versions, but installer also "quit unexpectly". And software update too.. :( It started happen suddenly. I really don`t know what shall I do. Please help me

Reaction score
Hi, I`ve some problems, at first; my iTunes doesn`t work, if I open it and click on something it writes "iTunes quit unexpectly". I tried to install some new versions, but installer also "quit unexpectly". And software update too.. :( It started happen suddenly. I really don`t know what shall I do. Please help me

When I converted my Tiger direct to Snow Leopard some old programs would not work right until I clicked on the Rosetta choice. Maybe if you haven't done that yet you can try it.

My printer would not work after the Snow Leopard install. To make it work I had to remove the printer choices I had in memory and reinstall. It worked okay after that. Maybe remove all of your old iTunes completely and then reinstall will help.

Good luck anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS

You are giving us very little information to go on ( OS, Machine, version numbers.... ) so it is very difficult to help you look for a solution .... unless you just want to tell a story :Smirk:

A bit more detail will increase the likelihood to a quality response.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I don`t know what exactly I should write, dont know what is useful.. ;)

Exactly mate, neither do we .

Cheers ... McBie

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What Mac model do you own? Specs please. How did you install Snow Leopard? Upgrade? If so, from what version of OSX? Did you do a clean install of SL?

OP
M
Reaction score
What Mac model do you own? Specs please. How did you install Snow Leopard? Upgrade? If so, from what version of OSX? Did you do a clean install of SL?

Okay, its an iMac, SL was originally installed, now I have version 10.6.8, its intel 3.06 GHz, graphic is ATI Radeon HD 4670.

Yesterday I was trying to install some program and instalation was successful, so I tried to install iTunes 10.4 again and instaler "quit unexpectly"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.