BB (and other phone) users switching to iPhone...

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people lately who never went anywhere without their precious Blackberry's now seem to be sporting shiny brand new iPhone 4's. I've never had a Blackberry myself, but having had an iPhone 4 for the past year - I am not personally surprised. But I definitely have observed lately an inordinate amount of people around whose phone of choice seems to be the iPhone (iPhone 4 mostly). Since I got mine a year ago - with the exception of not having a physical keyboard which I still pine for - the iPhone 4 is nearly perfect and it goes everywhere with me!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
My BB Curve is crap. I still have my old British 3G iPhone from O2 and miss the simplicity and functionality of it.
As soon as my contract from VZW is up in December, I'm going for another iPhone... the 5!!!! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I'm one of those. Gave up on my BB Pearl and picked up a beautiful iPhone 4. I'm holding onto it until next year's release of the iP6. I'm looking for a more substantial change in hardware and specs before selling my iP4.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.