Audio Hijack Pro

U

UncSki1218

Is there a program like Audio Hijack or wire tap that is free and has no limitations.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 ghz Powerbook 15.2 inch screen 1 gig ram
UncSki1218 said:
Is there a program like Audio Hijack or wire tap that is free and has no limitations.

good question...also looking

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I looked for one for a while and I couldn't find a good one so I just bought Audio Hijack Pro.

OP
M

mhillsing23

It is worth it...

Audio Hijack Pro is definately worth the money if you can get it.

Reaction score
I just downloaded the free test version of Audio Hijack Pro. When I wanted to highjack a source a window popped up saying it needed to quite the app and reopen it. It suggested downloading an addition( plugin maybe? not sure) from RougeAmeoba to avoid this. I did this and then the software wanted me to log out of my profile and back in to install it. I did this too but am perplexed and concerned about it cause I have not had to log out like that before. Is this usual? Is there a security issue here? Basically I haven't done alot of independant software downloads and am still feeling out which was ones seem secure and which do not.
Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.