Tab expose/pumba won't uninstall

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 13"- Late 2009, 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD running OSX 10.7
I installed tab expose ages ago but it didn't work so i followed the steps to uninstall it - this was in snow leopard.
Now i am running Lion every time i open up Safari i get asked to allow permissions for pumba by entering a password. After a bit of googling i have found out that puma is a process linked to tab expose so i went to their site and followed the steps to uninstall it again, however it tells me to go into my application support folder in library and look for a folder called "SIMBL" but it isn't there.
So i re-installed tab expose to see if i could then uninstall it, i did this, the "SIMBL" folder was there and i deleted it and it's contents. Great, i opened up safari and get exactly the same message as usual.
I can't think of anything else to do and i have googled it, people have the same problems but just uninstall it as per the instructions and it stops.
There is also another uninstall set of instruction which i try and follow but i can't quit the puma process in activity monitor and none of the files are there.
So i'm stumped, any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)
- Alex

OP
alexwillard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 13"- Late 2009, 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD running OSX 10.7
I know bumping is frowned upon, but bump
:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Well, since there is a pumba process it must be somewhere :)
So go get atMonitor and select the process, then click the "Reveal" toolbar item and delete it!
atMonitor

OP
alexwillard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
SUCCESS!!!!!
Thank you very much :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.