I need some help figuring out pasteboard [please]

Reaction score
Hi

I need a little help

I just haven't been able to figure out how to use the pasteboard option. For example, I record a part with Sunrizer (fantastic synth by the way) or say Korg iMS20 (Also fantastic, but I find Sunrizer easier to use), Samplewiz or Garage Band (both brilliant too). Anyway, I prefer to use Beatmaker as my main "producing" app. How the heck do I get my imports from other music apps or my wav files from my PC recordings into Beatmaker? I have tried for quite a while to figure it out, but haven't. I also want to import my samples into the sampler in Beatmaker. I am confused and lost. I have searched high and low on internet short of joining yet another forum, but so far no luck in figuring it out.

By the way, I don't have a wirless connection. Can I use pasteboard without wireless? Doesn't iTunes work as the place where apps can import from?
While I am here, any great apps you recommend?

All the ones I mentioned above are totally fantastic!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.