Need photo montage software

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently bought a Mac Book Pro after using a PC for years. I love this mac, should have done this years ago. Well...I need some help in knowing the correct software to buy to make photo montages. That is what I need to set up as soon as possible to continue my work. Can anyone suggest the best way to go...I like being creative too. Your answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lorraine

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions in the future to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi,

These are good picks for a collage...what I need is a program for doing montages with still photos that I put to a soundtrack with special effects and creative backgrounds and titling. Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Lorraine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Might have helped to make your subject something specific, like Need photo montage software
That will draw in people that know your answer who might skip over the "no topic" title you used.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks for the help...will need it.

Thanks for your reply Chas M., I heard Photomagico is good... I would like to change my title to "Need photo montage software"...can I do it at this point?
Please excuse my lack of knowledge...I about 1 week new at this. Should have got rid of the PC a long time ago....:\

Thanks again,
Lorraine

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Thanks for your reply Chas M., I heard Photomagico is good... I would like to change my title to "Need photo montage software"...can I do it at this point?
Please excuse my lack of knowledge...I about 1 week new at this. Should have got rid of the PC a long time ago....:\

Thanks again,
Lorraine

Changed it just for you. ^-^ Remember to use more descriptive thread titles next time.

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi,

Is Final Cut Pro X an overkill for creating photo montages...I'm not doing any video editing...only pics. What exactly is Final Pro Express...I heard it may be discontinued??
Is this an easier software to use? Thanks. Lorraie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm highly recommended to you that PhotoViewerPro program can solve your problem which you want. there are much more advantage. it can help you to make your photo editing, various types of tools, various color change options. PhotoViewerPro has been created with important capabilities. It can easily complete your needs.

Thanks
Lorraine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rdGen, iPhone 13 ProMax, Watch S7, 2018 15" MBP, AirPods Pro
7 year old thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.