Wireless Keyboard questin

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending £45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.

OP
C
Reaction score
Wireless Keyboard question

I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending £45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
As far as I can tell, the key's on the Apple keyboard aren't screen printed. That is, mine are all still on there after a couple years of use. I spend my work days typing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.