imac os x 6.8 problem

Reaction score
My wife's machine Imac with 3.6 gig of ram, and 69 gig out of 250 available. she has an hp photosmart all in one. When she prints, the computer freezes.
she can't force quit or anything. machine needs to be rebooted from power button. Once it comes back on, it prints. I've ripped out the hp software and reinstalled 3 times. Can any one tell me what's going on? Would it work better with Lion?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Could be a number of things causing the conflict. First thing I would suggest is to repair permissions, to do this go to Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility, click on the first aid tab, then click Repair Permissions.

Hopefully this will help, let us know the outcome.

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Not a problem, glad to help, if you have any more issues with it though you know where to find us :)

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.