Apple Bluetooth Key not workin (Windows 7)

Reaction score
Dear,

I am trying to connect my Apple bluetooth keyboard with my new Macbook Pro but its not working.

I have try to add from add device
> searching > find (Bluetooth Keyboard) > double click > giving pairing code > Failed.

Please help me.

Apple Bluetooth mouse is working fine.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
The Apple wireless keyboard has always been a pain in the butt with Windows, in my experience. I don't believe there's any magic bullet for it, you just have to keep playing with it. I know it took many different attempts before I got mine working.

This article may help:

How to pair an Apple Wireless Keyboard with Windows 7 // Tenniswood Blog

Also, if you haven't already done so, I'd recommend updating the Boot Camp Software within Windows. You should see it if you open the Start menu.

OP
A
Reaction score
Wow, i have been going crazy as well with this problem, but i figured it out. It's not a guess and check solution, its a dig deep down and find solution. When you click Add a Device, and when it's searching and shows your keyboard. Follow these steps.

1. RIGHT CLICK on your device (DO NOT double click it first!!!) and go to properties.
2. In the first tab of the properties box, it might take a second to load, but it will give you a check-box to enable the HID driver (Human Interface Device).
3. Check that box and hit Apply or OK and magic happens. I just got done installing my keyboard.

To everyone who has had trouble with this, you're welcome... This has been driving me crazy for over a month.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.