Updating Adobe Creative Suite 1...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
Ive been trying to get the update photoshop cs and illustrator cs and I am finding it frustrating (the windows version had a auto update/install feature but having bought the mac version they do not. I've followed the instructions to the letter when trying to update illustrator 11.0 to 11.0.2 but evertime it stays at 11.0. is there any software that does the updates automatically of more easily. I'm very desperate as the version I have , have got some stabilty issues.

And the same for photoshop, go live and indesign

S

sursuciofla

Go to HELP - UPDATE in any of the programs and it will run Adobe Updater. OR you can just go to Utilities in your Apps and then Adobe Updater sits there. Just double click on it.

OP
randomfactor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its just goes straight to the adobe website and I have not got adobe updater in utilities and I checked it using spotlight and nothing, do you where I can download Adobe Updater for Creative Suite 1

S

sursuciofla

Does it do the same from Version Cue?

I have used CS but only for a few weeks since CS2 came out right after I purchased and they sent me the upgrade. So I am really trying to tell you from a CS2 version although from what I remember it is basically the same.

OP
randomfactor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
version cue only manages extensions and work space and doesnt involve the updater.
Don't worry I'll just use the current version at the moment at least it should be better than illustrator 8.0 on my old PC

S

sursuciofla

Weird. Version Cue, and the individual programs all pull up Updater in CS2. Oh well, sorry I couldn't really help, good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.