Picasa3 duplicate file delete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
Like the title says…Under Tools/Experimental/Duplicate files. Can the files shown all be deleted, or will that also include the originals? IK've made a few errors in moving files from the laptop (Dell) to my iMac, and have imported the same files more than once. I'd like to get rid of them but don't want to delete them all. Any help??

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
I'm guessing Picasa's not too popular here….

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It's not that helpful a feature to be honest it shows all the files that are duplicated. You still have to individually select the copy to delete.

To give yourself some assurance on how it works create a folder and put two or more copies of an image in and add it to picasa. Show duplicates. One you delete a duplicate in Picasa both images should disappear from the duplicate list but one image should remain in the folder.

Hope I've made sense there!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.