Trackpad option/settings missing on MacBook pro

Reaction score
Hallo.
When i go into Trackpad (in Danish pegefelt) setting, the field is blank? No options to choose from.
Tried to reinstall snow leopard, and then it works, but just for at little while, then i turns blank again.

Anyone have a solution for this issue??

It´s a MacBook Pro 13" mid 2010, with Snow Leopard.

(Did upgrade to Lion, but returned to snow Leopard again, så don´t know if that could have anything to do with it???)

Lars8000

Skærmbillede 2011-09-09 kl. 16.11.39.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
How did you revert to Snow Leopard, was it a clean install from disc that came with your Mac? Also, did you try repairing disk permissions from the disk utility app in the utilities folder?

Doug

OP
L
Reaction score
How did you revert to Snow Leopard, was it a clean install from disc that came with your Mac? Also, did you try repairing disk permissions from the disk utility app in the utilities folder?

Doug

Did make new partition, where i installed snow leopard, and the i deleted Lion. It works perfectly, the only problem is the missing trackpad settings..
Did not try to repair the permissions from the disk utility.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 17" MBP, Mini x2
I am also having this problem - did you perhaps manage to sort it out?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.